Take Me Home – July 12, 2021
From the Directors Desk
I’m happy to announce that we will be turning on our new website next Friday, July 21, 2023!
I know that change is sometimes challenging and even a bit uncomfortable, but it’s one of the few constants in life. Lol! This new website, I believe, will uplift and inspire you to really lean into the best features of your businesses and organizations to the benefit of our communities. Our new website is a leap forward for the Chamber that we are incredibly proud to take. We hope that you all agree.
I understand that there is always a learning curve with anything new. We will be offering onboarding sessions for our members in the weeks ahead so that you can maximize your membership and effectively navigate the site. Keep in mind that it’s new to our office as well and that we will be learning right along with our members. Let’s show one another a bit of Grace while we learn to maximize this new tool.
A few of the features:
- Sign-up for membership online and pay online
- Receive automatic reminders when to pay your membership dues
- Receive a “paid” invoice immediately
- Multiple pages dedicated to your business that you can update as often as you’d like
- Use photos, videos, music to enhance you member’s page
- Dynamic search engine that places our members at the top of Google searches
- A community calendar that you control with your most up-to-date information
- Highlight your business with a banner that displays across our website
So, as we bid farewell to this old website that has served the Chamber well, let us prepare to say “hello” to a new and dynamic website poised to serve us all for a new era!